A USB Flash drive mod that secretly disguises your flash drive as a blast from the past, a crazy 80's mix tape.
So, after about 30 minutes of struggling in the bathroom (now that doesn't sound weird... :/) I finally shoved my flash drive into a spare tape.
1. (1) USB Flash Drive
2. (1) Audio Cassette
3. Some underwear (you can use something else lol)
4. Super glue (that's what I used; I'd recommend using hot glue)
1. Soldering gun (for melting parts of tape)
2. Utility knife (prying apart tape and FD)
3. Flat head screwdriver (prying apart tape and FD)
4. Hair dryer thing (for melting the glue that holds the Flash drive and tape together)
One Step Futher:
If you want to go ahead and gut an old tape player and stick something in there that will play music off a Flash drive, be my guest. Just post a link back to this Slideshow and post a link to your Instructable on my orangeboard!
If I get enough hits, maybe I'll post an I'ble :]
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.