Introduction: The Knex Thompson Sub Machine Gun (SMG)
This gun is fairly powerful, 30-50 feet with two rubber bands, can hold 4-6 rubber bands, it has a true trigger and is accurate for 20-30 feet. Please post comments and enjoy!
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.
Step 1: Magazine
Make the magazine
oh and the missing black fist connectors at the bottom are supposed to be there, i just ran out of them!
Step 2: The Trigger
Nice, easy true trigger.
Step 3: The Handle
it looks unstable but it will be supported by the barrel and the stock. it is very stable.
Step 4: The Barrel Extension (with Forward Sight)
All fairly simple, no need to take apart, to make instructions.
this is the barrel extension and forward sight
Step 5: The Barrel
The Barrel is easy to make and has barely any friction for maximum power, again no need to take apart to make instructions.
Step 6: The Stock
Picture 3.Join them together.
Step 7: Putting It Together.
1. Add the handle as seen, the black connector goes inbetween the first tan lock and purple connector, then the purple connector to the right goes right inbetween the gap of the handle for extra stabillity.
2. Fairly simple to attach, but the top green part that blocks, i would change it with a Y connector to make shooting a bit better. just if you dont pull the trigger fast enough with the green rod on it will be harder to fire.
3. Add The Magazine, really easy to be honest.
4. Add the extra barrel, easy again
5. Add the stock.
6.Look at the bottom of the handle, there is a grey connector attached near the red, sorry for not telling you but you need one to be there and on the other side.
7.This is the magazine pusher.
8.This is what it should look like
9.It should look like this also.
Step 8: Loading and Firing (attaching the Rubber Bands)
Only one more thing to go..... oh and the firing pin, i forgot, is simply a grey rod with an orange connector at the end with duct tape strengthening it.
1.You'll need this, ignore the grey connectors, i already told you about them!
2.Attach like so on both sides.
3.Draw back to here and hold, (also add the rubber bands to the trigger as shown.
4.The Finished result.
5. Load the mag with white rods, about 10 and put the mag pusher in with a rubber band
Thanks! Please comment and rate. any mods are welcome as long as i get some credit. happy shooting.
Ps. this is my first instructable, sorry if its not the best in the world, like mepains guns....