Have you ever had your head spinning and there is no way for you to stop it? Well, now there is a way for you to stop your headache. The Mechanical Design and Therapy Tool for Migraines is capable of massaging your head and providing you relief. This structure will have a massager surrounded by a head piece. The Mechanical Design and Therapy Tool for Migraines with the help of electronics, will be able to move up and down. This means that the person being massaged will not have to manually operate the machine. The fact that the device will automatically move will make it easier for the person because they won’t have to constantly manually operate the device. The Mechanical Design and Therapy Tool for Migraines is helpful because it can relieve a headache, lessen stress and anxiety, and provide relaxment. The materials that are needed to make the innovation are a headpiece, a head scratcher, motors, servos, microcontroller with a motor shield, and a bluetooth. A person can control and work the device through their phones. The bluetooth will allow for this to be done. There are many causes for headaches. People can have headaches because of stress and other things that happen in their environment. The innovation can help to cure and lessen the effects of headaches.
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.
Step 1: Materials
- Helmet rim
- A blue pad with thin structures
- Green LED lights
- 3-D printed blocks
- Circuit board
- Battery Clip
Step 2: Rear Head Rim Mechanics and Assembly
1. A helmet rim was used and a blue massage pad was attached to the helmet rim.
2. Then, several L-Shaped pink blocks were 3-D printed in order for these to be attached to servos which intern secure the blue massage pad.
3. Holes were drilled onto the blue massage pad and so the L- Blocks were installed onto the servos.
4. The servos were attached to the the steel balls, which were on the blue pad.
5. A visor was added to the the innovation, which will also be discussed in the electronics section
Step 3: The Electronics
1. A bridge was added to the innovation.
2. A visor with LED Lights was then added. The visor had three switches. The switches controlled the vibrating motor, the LED lights, and the servos.
3. The circuit board was also constructed, which would aid in the electronics.
4. A micro controller and certain wires were also used for the project.
5. A battery clip and a 9V
Step 4: The Code
Attach please find the code for the servos, the following digital pins will be used 0,1,2, on the adafruit servo shield.. Digital pin 5 for the push button.