Intro: The New Bright Eye Color Trend
http://www.styleunited.com/TipsAndTrends/article/The-New-Bright-Eye-Color-Trend If you're ready to try a new eye makeup trend, here is an easy guide to going bright.
1. Moisturize: Moisturize around your eye area. We recommend DDF's Advanced Eye Firming Concentrate.
2. Base Eyeshadows: Start with the light color from CoverGirl's Eye Enhancers 3-Kit shadow pallet and apply to the top eyelid. Next switch to the pink and apply it in the crease. Finally, take the green and apply a small amount on the outside corner of your eye. For more pop you can apply the green along the whole lash line.
3. Black Eyeshadow: Apply a black eyeshadow like CoverGirl's Eye Enhancer's 1-Kit Shadow in Shimmering Onyx on the outer corner and in the crease to intensify the look. Be sure to blend well.
4. Eyeliner: Apply eyeliner to the top and bottom lash lines. Here we used CoverGirl's Liquiline Blast Eyeliner.
5. Mascara: Apply CoverGirl's LashBlast Volume mascara to both the top and bottom lashes.
6. LIps: Use a nude lip color from CoverGirl's Lip Perfection Lipcolors to avoid clashing with the bright eye colors.