Hummm what could I make for the Halloween this year...
Everybody has a doll at home, if not, it is easy to be stolen HAHAHAHHAHA
get one from your younger sister or neighbor's kids , whatever.. it's halloween time, time
to make treats.
This doll I found in a Jumble sale. :D
Have Fun Guys and Gals !
I wish you all a fabulous Halloween!
Step 1: What You Need to Creat This Nightmare PART I
- a doll
- latex paint pigment (green, brown and violet)- like it http://www.monstermakers.com/product/latex-colorants.html
- a piece of long haired plush
- good glue ( for the hair)
Step 2: Painting the Little Rotten Corpse ..
- use first a little brown paint , than spread a little green paint ..
* it dries very quickly ;P
Step 3: ..
mix making turn a non-homogeneous color...
So like the picture ;)
Step 4: Ouch! :Painting the Painful Wounds..
- Put a little violet paint and touch with a piece of cotton , do it on the face, around the eyes, on the nose, on the arms and legs.
Step 5: Continue Rotting the Baby...
- it still is sooo sweet!
Step 6: Arms and Legs ....
Step 7: It Will Be in Your Dreams ..
Step 8: Fix the Hair ...
- using glue
* leave a little piece for the eyebrows!
Step 9: The Clothes
- choose something you can make dirty.
I sprayed some coffee.
Step 10: It Is Ready.
- Congratulations! Now you are the Mommy of this creature! Take care of him !
Finalist in the