When i saw Instructables made a travel contest I knew I had to think about an instructable in order to participate.
So this one is for all of you who loves hiking and plant earth but hate it when trails are left unclean and dirty.
The Recycled Bottles Thingy (if you have a better name, let me know) is a easy cheap device that you can connect to your backpack and when you hiking in the nature and you suddenly encounter dirty old bottles left on the ground, you can pick it up and attach to you backpack to throw away later when you are near a recycle bin.
If you care about the environment and love to travel this one is for you !
In the steps ahead you will learn how to build this great device.
*This is my entry into the Travel Contest 2017, all votes are greatly appreciated.
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.
Step 1: Here Are the Parts I Used for This Project:
You will need:
1) 8 Circle keychains
2) Thin rope (3 meter)
3) 8 Bottle caps
Step 2: The Steps
1) Cut the rope, not to long because it will interrupt you when you walk (30 cm is great).
2) Make a knot on one side of the rope to the circle keychain.
3) Drill an hole in the center of the bottle cap.
4) Pull the other side of the string through the cap and make another knot (make all bottle caps the same way).
5) Insert the circle keychains into the metal shackle and connect the shackle to somewhere on your backpack.
Step 3: All Done
That's it you are ready to go and make the world a better place.
Hope you liked it.