Introduction: The Refrigerator Door Check
Nowadays, people have "smart" refrigerator which can show you the temperature of the fridge. Some fridge also have alarms to remind the user that the door isn't close. However, not everyone have this kind of "smart" refrigerator and, so, there isn't a door alarm. Therefore, many people damage their fridge and the food inside. This machine can detect a fridge's door and can give out sound to show that the door isn't close.
- bread board (medium size)
- few wires
- one led light
- one large button
- a alarm speaker
Step 1: Step One: Put Everything on a Breadboard.
- connect all the things just the image above.
- remember not to put it inside the box yet
Step 2: Step 2: Program
1. type up the program as above: 1) Ardu block 2) program in Arduino
Step 3: Step 2: Program Continue
Program Arduino Program
Step 4: Step 3: Make the Cover
1. Cut a hole for the speaker, bottom, and LED.
2. Carefully place the breadboard into the a paper board box.
3. remember to keep a hole for the USB line