Introduction: The Speed Racer Cop
this is a fast tackling police-looking paper airplane that can bring lots of fun into your day. follow the steps in the video and/or check the steps in step 3.
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.
Step 1: Before We Get Started, Follow Me on These Social Medias and Check Out My Origami Book
Step 2: Requirements
2 sheets of paper
and a tape glue
Step 3: Follow the Video Tutorial, and You Can Check the Steps Bellow.
PAPER #1 make sure you are working on the paper which is in a LANDSCAPE ORIENTATION
1) make a fold extending from angle to its opposite angle, and then open this fold.
2) line the two left and right borders with the folding line.
3) fold the pre-made fold, which you made in step 1
4) Fold vertically the paper into half
5) fold the paper to line the the paper two upper borders (those which extend from the center to the angles on the sides)
6) fold the paper to line the upper left and right borders again with the central line which is made by the fold of step 4
7) meet the two shape resulted from the last step with each other BUT ON THE BACK SIDE OF THE PAPER (I.E.. unfold the paper and meet the two small triangles with each other on the back of the paper.)
8) fix the two parts which you met them together in the last step with a tape glue.
9) fold the sides of the wing to make the stabilizer and for a better looking design, make the fold parallel to the base of the paper airplane (MAKE SURE YOU USE THE 1ST FOLD OF ONE SIDE AS A REFERENCE FOR THE OTHER FOLD ON THE OTHER SIDE)
PAPER #2 make sure you are working on the paper which is in a LANDSCAPE ORIENTATION
1) Fold the paper vertically into half and then unfold it.
2) cut the paper along the fold
3) then take any better-looking side and make it in a LANDSCAPE ORIENTATION
4) Fold the paper vertically into half and then unfold it.
5) cut the paper along the fold
6) take any better-looking side
7) Role the paper along the long axis of this paper and try to make it as tight (or low role radius) as possible.
8) fold the roled paper into half and fix with tape each side of the roled paper with the sides of the lower base, directly under the wing.