If you want to learn how to make a taped wallet you have come to the right Instructable!!
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.
Step 1: What You Need:
- Tape (duct tape is better)
- Buttons (optional)
- A ruler
Step 2: Step 1:
- Cut a strip of tape of about 10 inches
- place it up on the sticky side
- Take another 10 inches piece of tape and place it under the other piece of tape on the sticky side facing you.
- Do that 2 more times
- take 4 10 inches of tape and place them on top of each 4 pieces of tape on the top of the 4 pieces
- then tape the sides
- then take 3 pieces of tape and place them in the middle of each 2 pieces of tape
Step 3: Step 2:
- fold the tape horizontal
- then tape one of the sides that aren't together
- then tape the bottom
Step 4: Step 3:
Then you have your wallet if you want to add pockets take 3 pieces of small tape and fold each tape.
place each piece of tape on the front of the wallet.
once you have placed it take a long piece of tape to rap around the sides of the 3 pieces of tape.
That's how you make a wallet with only using tape!!!
Participated in the