Hope you enjoy.
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.
Step 1: Table and Background
- pieces of string
- baloons ( approximately 100)
- gray fabric (known in Brazil by the name of TNT)
- Phrase (Parabéns) made with rubberized fabric (known in Brazil by the name of E.V.A.)
- Brown fabric (known in Brazil by the name of TNT)
- skirt (made with fabric TNT) in black and red
Step 2: Cake
The artwork of the cake was made using as reference a photograph. Unfortunately there were no recorded steps.
Made by: https://www.facebook.com/artsbolo.kellycarvalho
Step 3: Props
As my daughter is a fan, she had some dolls (bobble head) and a zombie Bust Bank. I used them to decorate the table.
Were also used rubber feet and toes. With a few fingers, wrote the initials of her name: Bia
- Walking Dead Zombie Bust Bank : http://www.entertainmentearth.com/prodinfo.asp?number=DC17861#.Um1ewXgfhXw
- Glenn Figure: http://www.entertainmentearth.com/prodinfo.asp?number=FU3083#.Um1eR3gfhXw
- Michonne Figure: http://www.entertainmentearth.com/prodinfo.asp?number=FU3085#.Um1eTngfhXw
- Prison Guard Zombie Figure: http://www.entertainmentearth.com/prodinfo.asp?number=FU3292#.Um1eU3gfhXw
- RV Walker Zombie Figure : http://www.entertainmentearth.com/prodinfo.asp?number=FU2948#.Um1egngfhXw
- Rick Grimes Figure : http://www.entertainmentearth.com/prodinfo.asp?number=FU2955#.Um1ehHgfhXw
- White Skull: http://loja.abril.com.br/Colecao-Corpo-Humano-500371/p
- Dark Skull: Local Store
- Fingers and Feet: Local store
- Candle and fake blood : Local store
Step 4: Candies
- The colored popcorn, and sweets were made by relatives. Unfortunately, I do not have step-by-step.
- Worms gum, eye ball gum and Bubble gum with tattoo scar were purchased in the market
Step 5: Let's Kill Zombies!
And to liven up the party, a hunt for zombies.
Participated in the
Halloween Decorations Contest