Its made out of paper and it look great when it is hanging up the wall.
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.
Step 1: Materials
You will need:
- 2 different color papers (if you want it to be long then you can use more paper)
- A pencil
- a scissor
- a ruler
Step 2: Making a Line
First you will need to cut many stripes.
- if you want the wall hanging to be thin and long then you will need thin stripes.
- if you want it thick and long you will need more paper and 2.5cm wide stripes or more. (not too much more)
- if you want it normal then cut 2.5cm wide stripes.
- if you want it to be fat and short then cut more then 2.5 wide stripes. (not too much wide)
Step 3: Beginning of Folding
Take two sprites of different color and fold then in half as shown.now open one folded strip and insert the other in it an shown in picture 3 and 4.
Step 4: Folding 1
I used orange and white. So now i folded the orange stripe as shown in pictures, its done on both sides.
Step 5: Folding 2
Now fold both sides of the orange stripe inside.
Step 6: Repeat
Now repeat from step 3 to step 5
Step 7: Some Helping Pictures
Here are some helping pictures.