The Extreme ShOcKeR!!!#%@&

About: Hello, do you like to shock, destroy, animate,play Minecraft, write code, learn simple life hacks or just have fun? Well you found the right place!

Hello, is your sister getting on your nerves? Is someone stealing at school or cheating on you? Well, worry no more! today we are going to make a extreme shocker that delivers enough voltage to really buzz um. I doubt after one shock they will come back!

Step 1: What Do You Want to Do This For?

Well how about at school a punk bully is picking on you. Or you need protected in a emergency. What if you have a robber break in? Well this project is right for you! Who needs to dial 911?(im not saying dont) Lets just take care of it ourselves! (Disclaimer)-//Im just giving a good intro, always dial 911 in emergencies. But do realize this is not a toy and can hurt you very bad.

Step 2: What You Need

Before you begin, you may want to see how dangerous it really is.

Here is a link to a video were I shock a few things!

You will need a disposable camera


Hot glue


Soldering iron


AA batteries

AA holder (optional you can tape wires to the leads if you want)

A container (optional)

Tacs (optional)

Now i used screws instead of tacs, but with either you need to have a plastic container so You Dont Get Shocked!

Step 3: Taking It Apart

Disasemble the camera and take the circuit board out.

Be careful there is 300V on that capacitor in the second picture.

Now carefully take a screw driver and touch the two leads with it and it will give quite a burst.

Step 4: Connecting the Capacitor

Solder to of the switch wires to the two terminals that charge the circuit. Now solder or glue or splice wires to the capacitor leads and strip the ends.

Solder two wires to the AA holder that comes with it so it gets power easier.

put the AA in its holder, charge it up and test it!

Here is mine in action!

Please subscribe to my new youtube channel i will be doing all kinds of tutorials there too!

Step 5: Finishing

Put it all safely in some container make sure its plastic so you dont get shocked though

Secure with glue and isolate,

Put tacs on the end and there you go!

im not responsible if you kill someone so dont blame me its your action



    • Tape Contest

      Tape Contest
    • Arduino Contest 2019

      Arduino Contest 2019
    • Trash to Treasure

      Trash to Treasure

    10 Discussions


    4 years ago on Introduction

    I don't want to be a "killjoy" but my experience (and common sense science,) tells me that 90 volts DC (a battery bank installed in portable equipment,) can kill, with a current as low as 20 mA. For a child that current can be as low as 5mA (milliamps)

    This information comes from some very experienced technicians, not just from me. I understand that the author wants his readers to have some fun, but using the flash circuit from a portable/disposable camera is not the way to do it - there are too many unknown factors for this instructable to be considered 'safe'...

    1 reply

    4 years ago

    I'm gonna go ahead and say this is a bad idea. Depending on skin conditions (wet, bleeding) this WILL kill someone. A much safer way to do this is with what is called a wimshurst machine, which are usually designed to not be able to kill anyone while still giving them a shock. If you wrap the outside of a water bottle in aluminum foil you can use the water inside as the other plate of a makeshift layden jar. Charge this using the wimshurst machine and you have a safe way to shock anyone who takes a drink from the bottle. Have fun, but BE SAFE .

    5 replies

    Reply 4 years ago

    Thank you for commenting, this is my first instructable. While the shcoks from this is 330V it is not going to kill anyone. Trust me I know, i have shocked my self not on purpose over 10 times and i am fine. All though it is definetly enough to get people away, it will never do any damage. It does 'nt have any amps. It has like 2 amps is what kills people not voltage unless its like 10 killavolts.

    I'm not sure you know what a capacitor is. It does "have amps," because as any basic electronics or physics class will tell you V=IR. In conditions such as people bleeding or having wet skin resistance between their hands has been measured as low as 1kOhm. This means that your 330V capacitor can supply 330/1000=330mA. People have died from 300mA DC, so this is still very dangerous. A quick check of Wikipedia would have told you all of this. Of course, if someone were to have a pacemaker, only a small fraction of this power would be required to stop their pacemaker and therefore their heart. Please, at least do some basic research before posting these things on the internet where people may take you for your word.


    Reply 4 years ago

    We learned at school that 50mA can be enough to kill you


    Reply 4 years ago

    That is actually at 60Hz AC (a wall outlet), DC like what we are dealing with here is far less dangerous.


    Reply 4 years ago

    You are taking this the wrong way, i dont want to argue. Unless you have heart issuse this cant hurt you at all. I was making a coil gun and i had 1,000V with 6 capacitors wired to it. I was working and I got a small spasm and that was it. and this being as tiny as one capacitor and 330V it wont hurt you. And what is the chances of shocking someone in the tiny spot where they are bleeding. And if they are wet and splashing around, the electricity will jump across the water and go into the ground reduceing the shock AS IT IS! Like i said 300MA is nothing compared to what ive been shocked with and 300MA can only kill someone with a heart disease or somthing.


    4 years ago

    We always use the plate turning motors from microwaves to shock eachother. They have 4W and can produce up to 500V depending on how fast you turn