This device can detect the thieves and inform you about them. As the ultrasonic waves are not visible to human the thief are unaware of it and can be caught easily.
Step 1: Things You Need.
In this project you will need :
- NodeMCU (esp8266)
- Ultrasonic Sensor
- Piezoelectric Buzzer
Step 2: Circuit Diagram and Connections.
Step 3: Code for NodeMCU
Just copy and paste the code in your Arduino ide and replace the device id with your device id and upload the code. (Watch the video for help)
Step 4: Connecting to Thingsio.ai
Go to the following link https://thingsio.ai/ and create a new account.
1. Then click on the new project
2. Enter the project name and click on create.
3. Enter device name. ( for example thief detector ).
4. Click on add new property.
5. In the property name you have to write value and in property type select Integer.
6. Then select energy parameter and in transformation select none.
7. Finally click on update device.
8. A new window will open here on top left corner you will find device id.
9. Copy and paste this device id to your code.
10. Upload the code .
Watch the video for full Explanation.