Introduction: Thin Mint Frappuccino Recipe
Thin mints are pretty tasty so why not have this Girl Scout favorite in drink form with this Thin Mint Frappuccino! It's easy and tastes pretty good.
Find more Frappuccino recipes, and other Starbucks copycat recipes, in this collection: Starbucks Copycat Recipes
Step 1: Supplies
This recipe is a single serving and makes about the equivalent of a 16oz Grande from Starbucks.
- 2c ice
- 3/4c milk* - the thicker the milk, the thicker and creamier the drink
- 2 tbsp chocolate sauce / or / Torani's Chocolate Milano Syrup
- 2 tbsp Peppermint Syrup
- 1-2 tbsp Green Tea Powder (make sure it is the kind that dissolves)
- 1 tbsp simple syrup (optional)
- 1/8c chocolate chips / or / crushed Cookie pieces
- Pinch of Xantham Gum (optional)
- Whipped topping
- More chocolate sauce and mini chocolate chips for topping
- Crushed Thin Mint Pieces (Grasshopper cookies are similar to Thin Mints)
- Mini Chocolate Chips
- Blender - I use a Magic Bullet at home, it's great for making individual drinks though doesn't blend quite as well as the Vitamix
- Ice cube trays - small ice cubes make for even easier blending
- Measuring cups and spoons
- Cups for serving
*Replace 1/4c of the milk with strong coffee for a caffeinated version.
Step 2: Mix and Blend
Mix together all of the drink ingredients including the chocolate chips and blend. Make sure the chocolate chips get broken up.
Step 3: Decorate and Serve
Pour it in a glass and decorate in whatever way you'd like. I just used whipped topping and chocolate sauce.
Enjoy with your favorite chocolate mint cookies!