Introduction: Make This Wooden Tool to Get Started With Fusion
This project is a perfect example of how to make beautiful renderings even with simple projects. This is one of the simplest projects I made using Fusion 360 to help the beginners get started with the software. It shows some basic functions of the software and is too easy to take much time.
Fusion 360 by Autodesk
Although the Instructables is meant to be for beginners, it is recommended to have some basic knowledge of the software.
Fusion 360 class (Lessons: 1-5 and 9)
Step 1: Make the Table Top
- Sketch a rectangle
- Extrude it to make the base
Step 2: Make the Table Stand
- Create some offset planes
- Make some concentric circles, each on a plane
- Use loft to make the stand
- Join a cylinder to the base
Step 3: Add Some Fillets
- Add some fillets to the table top
- Add some fillets to the base
Step 4: Get the Renderings
- Go to Render Workspace
- Click on Scene Settings
- Choose "Environment" and select an environment (I've used "Plaza")
- Check the "Reflection" option to see the reflection on the ground
Once you save the file, it will automatically start rendering. Once done, share your renderings here using the "I Made It" button!
Also if you liked this one, I would suggest taking a look at this chair too.