Irrigation remote controlled and with timing for vegetable gardens, flower gardens and lawns. It uses the ESP-8266 circuit and a hydraulic / electric valve for irrigator feed.
- Low cost (~US$ 30,00)
- quick access
- Commands over the local network and internet via computers, tablets and smartphones
Easily found materials at local stores
Step 1: BOX With Circuits (font, LM117 Regulator, ESP-8266 and Relay 5 VCC
- 01 control device / WiFi Server ESP-8266 (with specific program).
- 01 110/220 VAC power supply 5 VDC output (cellular / USB charger).
- 01 Output voltage regulator 3.3 VDC (LM1117).
- 01 mini 5V DC power relay / NC / NF contacts, low voltage / current input.
- 01 External socket with standard socket.
- 01 rabicho (wire and pin male) for AC power.
- 01 hydraulic valve controlled by 110 VAC (water inlet washing machine).
- 01 T thread (½ "or ¾").
- 01 Reduction of threads from ¾ "to ½".
Step 2: Pumps and Hidraulic Valve Adaptation
ADAPTATION OF THE VALVE TO THE LOCAL PIPE:
The plumbing is cut off and a threaded T is placed. Use the ¾ "/ ½" reduction to connect the valve to the T. Electrically connect the valve to the NO output of the control relay (housing). If the pressure is too strong (street direct water) use a reduction that is sold in 3 hole sizes, between the valve and the reduction. Do not forget to use Teflon tape to prevent leaks. Connect the valve to the nozzle using a standard garden hose.
Step 3: Ready to Use
INSIDE BOX: AC/DC 5 VCC font, 3.3 V regulator (LM1117), the special 5V relay module for low voltage inputs and outputs with NO / NC contacts and the brain of the system, the ESP-8266 With program installed on its flash memory that accesses the local network (with SSID and PASSWORD) and is available for access via computers, tablets and cell phones via its IP address or Internet address (dynamic DNS). The program installed on your flash identifies the tight keys and triggers the relay through the GPI2 output, making GPI0 available for future commands or readings.To install the program in flash memory it is necessary to install the IDE ARDUINO program on your computer and to acquire a USB / SERIAL TTL adapter to transmit the respective program to the ESP8266. At the end of this presentation I will make available the program links and tools for programming.
Accessory: I use security camera in internet to watch the system.
IMPORTANT: I timed the circuit in 2 minutes in case I forgot to turn it off.