Intro: Tiny Emergency Lamp
I got some tiny electronics stuffs today. I made a simple rechargeable lamp with some of them. it was fun and joyful to make that of a kind, a tiny and beautiful lamp <3. I am sharing my little DIY here.
Step 1: Collect the Stuffs
This is a simple DIY and a few small things are needed to make this out.
1. A tiny plastic capsule container bottle.
2. A small piece of copper clad board (single sided).
3. On/off switch.
4 . Micro USB female.
5. White smd LED 5630.
6. Red smd LED.
7. 100 Ohms smd resistor.
8. M7 smd diode.
9. 3.7 V , 150 mA Li-po battery.
Step 2: The Circuit .......!
- The LED is connected to the battery without any current limiter to get maximum intensity.
- The diode blocks the back flow of voltage from battery to the charger.
- The red LED (with a 100 ohm current limiter) is the charging indicator.
Step 3: Make the Board
- Cut a small piece of copper clad board according to the size of the bottle/container.
- Draw the layout diagram according to the circuit diagram using a permanent marker pen.
- Do the etching using ferric chloride solution.
- Clean the etched pcb and solder the components neatly and carefully.
Step 4: Set Up the Enclosure
For the enclosure of the lamp, two holes are needed. One for the on/off switch and the other for the charger port.
We have to cut the bottle for on/off switch port.
And on the blue color top, we have to cut a small rectangular port for the charger.
Step 5: We Made It.....!
aaand we made the very special tiny portable lamp.
We can use a 5v smart phone charger (any) to recharge this.