I love chicken livers and spicy food, do you know why? Chicken liver is very cheap and very tasty protein while chili elevates the flavor. I bring you one of my very favorite way tomato chicken liver which is little spicy but it is very quick recipe and cooking this recipe is so easy that anyone can do it.
Taste of this hot chicken liver reminds me that spice mexican curries. I believe you will like it because I am sure you never had such delicious chicken liver.
Base of the sauce of this spicy chicken liver recipe are canned tomatoes. And you can achieve that hungary chicken liver twist with chili paste from hungary which is their original spicy paprika with salt.
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.
Step 1: Check Video :-)
- Chicken livers
- Red bell pepper
- Chili paste
- Cut chicken liver to smaller piecies
- Heat up lard/oil and add salt&pepper
- Add liver in hot oil
- Fry on high for about 4 minutes, stir occasionaly
- Cut red bell pepper into thin slices
- Fry everything for another minute
- Add favorite chili paste
- Add canned tomatoes
- Mix well, put lid on and cook on low for 10 minutes
- After 10 minutes tomato chicken livers are done
If you enjoy my recipes make sure you visit my 7 Diet Meals blog and subscribe to my YouTube channel!