Intro: Toothbrush Holder (Hang on the Wall)
This is my first instructables. so be nice to me, I'm still learning.
My Instructables going to be simple by delivering it with simple english, straight forward, and have a lot of pictures. You don't even need to read, just scrolling down the pictures will give you the idea.
Living in a hostel and sharing bathroom will obviously tend to make your bathroom look awful, not organize and messy. I had this problem (which is the toothbrush) and i start to make my own solution. so, This Is It! it does help me, hope it helps you too.
Step 1: What You Need
1) Toothbrush (with soft rubber at the end), I'm using Colgate Slimsoft
2) Paper clip (small)
3) Hook wall hanger (with small end)
1) Super glue cyanoacrylate adhesive (optional with brush)
2) Pliers - to cut the paper clip
3) Scissor - to remove the plastic coated at the paper clip pin
4) Double sided tape
5) knife - to clean off the back of my hook wall hanger
Step 2: Cut
Step 3: Remove
Step 4: Assemble
insert the U-pin at the end of the toothbrush without using the glue yet. this is to make a ready-hole for later.
Step 5: Re Assemble
take out the U-pin. put the super glue at the both end of the U-pin and QUICKLY insert back into the end of the toothbrush.
Leave it to dry for a minute. then put again some glue for finishing as well as to make it hold stronger.
Step 6: The Hook
You won't need to do this if u are using new wall hanger.
i clean at the back of it with knife.
cut the double sided tape according to the shape.