Are you tired of seeing that hunting stain in the middle of the room for every guess can see it? Are wanting to have it be gone but can't afford it. Well there is an easier and cheaper way to clean it. And it is already in your own home.
Step 1: Finding the Stain!
1)Spot the stain on the carpet.
2) Grab a small cereal bowl or cup.
3) Go to the bathroom cabinet.
4) Open and grab the toothpaste.
5) Add no more than an normal amount for brushing your teeth to the bowl/cup.
6) After step 5 find a 3/4 measuring cup.
7) Fill the 3/4 with water.
8) Add the 3/4 of water to the bowl/cup with the toothpaste.
9) Stir until the toothpaste is no longer clump and foams.
10) Take a clean rag or dish cloth.
11) Put rag into the foamed in the bowl.
12) let it soak up for 5-10 seconds.
13) Take the rag out of the bowl and place it on the slain area.
14) Rub rag on the slain.
15) repeat until the stain has lifted.
16) Take peace that the stain is gone and notice the minty smell the cleaner has left.