These are the top 10 best home remedies!
Step 1: Remedy for a Runny Nose
1.put 2 tbsp of honey in a cup. Add a pinch of cinnamon powder and one half of a tbsp of lemon juice. Take this mixture twice daily.
2. Mix 2 tsp of honey in a glass of warm water. Drink this twice daily
3.mix 1 tbsp of honey and three or four drops of fresh lemon juice in a glass of warm water. Drink it while it's still warm,twice daily. This remedy can help strengthen your immune system while fighting the runny nose
Step 2: Remedies for Dry Skin
1.avocado- mash the pulp of an avocado into a smooth paste. Rub the paste all over your dry skin. Let it sit on your skin for 10-15 minutes and rinse off with cold water.
2. Oatmeal- make a face mask by mixing one mashed ripe banana with one cup of ground oatmeal, then add a little bit of luke warm milk. Apply this on your dry skin, leave it on for 10-15 minutes. Rinse off with cold water, use once a week
3. Aloe Vera- cut open a fresh aloe Vera leaf and squeeze the gel out of it. Apply this on your dry skin for 10-15 minutes. Rinse off with warm water, do this twice daily
Step 3: Remedies for the Flu
1. peppermint- add 1 tbsp of chopped peppermint leaves to one cup of hot water. Let it steep for 10 minutes, strain and then add some honey to sweeten it. Drink tea while it's warm. Have 3 or 4 cups a day for a quick recovery
2. Chicken noodle soup- this remedy also helps thin mucus
3. Orange juice- this is rich in vitamin C which boosts the immune system and increases the production of white blood cells.
Step 4: Remedies for Varicose Veins
1. Grapevine leaves- boil 1 cup of grapevine leaves in four cups of water for 10-15 minutes. Allow it to steep for several minutes till its lukewarm. Pour it into a bucket and soak your feet for 5 minutes, then put your feet in a bucket filled with cold water for 5 minutes. Do this 3 or 4 times
2. Marigold- boil 1 cup of marigold flower in four cups of water for five minutes. Soak a cotton cloth in the solution and place the cloth on the affected area. Do this several times a day.
Step 5: Remedies for a Upset Stomach
1.chamomile- combine 1 tsp each of camomile flowers and peppermint leaves in 1 cup. Boil this mixture for 15 minutes. Strain the mixture and add 1 tsp of honey,drink the tea 3 times a day
2.cinnamon- sprinkle one-half of a tsp of cinnamon powder into lightly buttered toast. Enjoy several times for a few days.
Step 6: Remedy for Motion Sickness
1. Olives- simply eat a few olives before going on your trip, if you feel sick while traveling eat an olive every few minutes until your symptoms disappear.
Step 7: Remedies to a Sprained Ankle
1. Cabbage- remove the outer leaves, then use a rolling pin to bruise the leaves so the juice can be released. Wrap the cabbage in foil and warm them in the oven, the leaves should be warm but not hot. Put the leaves over the painful area. Leave it on for a half an hour.
2.olive oil-add 1 tbsp of olive oil to one egg yolk and mix well, apply this to the affected area and secure with a cotton pad. Keep it bandaged for 2 days.
Step 8: Home Remedies to Aging
1. Walnuts. 6.broccoli
2.blueberries. 7. Olive oil
3.spinach. 8.Dark choc.
4.green tea. 9.garlic
5.salmon. 10. Tomatoes
Step 9: Remedies to Burns
1. Water. 7.onion juice
2. Aloe Vera. 8.chamomile
3. Baking soda
4. Lavender essential oil
6. Coconut oil
Step 10: Remedies to Weight Loss
1. Apple cider vinegar
2. Coconut oil
3. Aloe Vera juice
5. Spicy peppers
7. Ice cream