Introduction: Touching Portrait
1. Find a person with an interesting life story
2. Ask them to look straight in the camera and not to pose
3. Not letting them go until you capture the shot of your dreams
4. Use close-ups and focuse on the middle of the nose (my personal trick)
5. Work with natural light only as flash can often hide important traits of the face, like for example wrinkles
6. Natural light goes better with EF-S lenses
7. Use minimum of correcting and editing operations
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.
Participated in the
The Photography Contest