Intro: Tower Laceration Tutorial
This is an instructable of the trick done at the end of this video.
- an unresponsive yoyo
- skills of lacerations (at least 2.0 hook. 3.0 is ideal but 2.5 is enough.)
0. Stretch your arms and shoulders.
1. Throw a yoyo like normal laceration
2. Swing your right arm and fly a string like 1.5 hook, but take it by right wrist, instead of right index finger.
3. Now yoyo is above the strings and drop it on the nearest string.
4. Drop all the strings of your right wrist.
5. Do these steps all in the air, and you can build a tower in a moment like me.
***It seems me that many people tend to think that this trick starts with a wrist whip (I call it "0.5"),
but in fact it's rather like 1.5 wrist hook.
It's HARD, but don't give up!
Good luck to you!
p.s. I need 6 YWETs.