Introduction: Trick or Treat Pumpkins
Here are your supplies:
- Black lace
- Black feathers
- Black acrylic paint (or Ranger's black crackle paint)
- Black (gloss) and Off White (satin) spray paint
- (3-5) Fall silk leaves
- (3) Artificial Pumpkins (mine are from the $1 store)
- Print "Trick or Treat" (or any other saying) in the desired font on your computer.
- Black Gemstone swirls (say it in crystals by Prima)
- Black Sharpie
- and of course... HELMAR 450
Step 1: Spray paint - the pumpkins with primer or several coats of the off white and the silk leaves with the black.
Step 2: line up the printed "Trick or Treat" on the desired pumpkin and trace over the printed word slowly with the Sharpie. Remove the printed word when done.
Step 3: Fill in the outlined letters with black acrylic paint and paint the stem with also. OR, use gemstone glue to fill in the letters and then glitter or micro bead them. Supper cute!
Step 4: Use HELMAR 450 to adhere the embellishments to the stem. (feathers, leaves and lace)
Step 5: place your swirled crystals onto the pumpkins where desired. (these could also be painted on)
Here you go! Don't you just love it. Now I had all the supplies accept the pumpkins in my craft room. Get crafty and use what you have.
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.
Participated in the
Halloween Photos Challenge