A delicious Thanksgiving dinner dish.
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.
Step 1: Ingredients
- (1) 16 Oz. Package of uncooked spaghetti.
- (2) Cups of milk.
- (1/2) Cup of Butter.
- (1/2) Cup of All-Purpose Flour.
- (3) Cups of Chicken Broth.
- (1 and 2/3) Cups of Grated Parmesan Cheese.
- (4) Cups of Copped Cooked Turkey.
Step 2: Heat
-Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. ( 175 Degrees Celsius).
Step 3: Boil
-Bring a large pot of water to a boil.
-Add spaghetti noodles and cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until al dente (firm but not hard).
Step 4: Drain
- Drain the noodles.
Step 5: Melt the Butter
-Melt butter in a medium pan over medium heat.
Step 6: Mix
-Add the flour into the melted butter and stir.
-Add the Chicken Broth and Milk and stir.
-Cook and stir the dish until it comes to a boil.
Step 7: Add the Cheese
- Stir in about 1 and 1/3 of the Parmesan cheese, and remove the dish from the heat.
Step 8: Final Mix
- Mix the broth mixture with the turkey and the spaghetti.
- Top it off with the remaining 1/3 cup of Parmesan.
- Mix everything together.
- Bake for one hour in the preheated oven, until the surface is lightly browned.
Step 9: Done!