Make an army of small edible turkey's for your next Thanksgiving gathering and see how many stomaches you can conquer...
These small treats are easy to make and delicious to eat. There are several difeerent ways to make these, but I think this one looks the best.
1. Fudge Striped Cookies
2. Soft Caramel Chews
3. Hershey Kisses
4. Regular Chocolate chips (or candy corn)
Step 1: The Body, the Beak, and the Feet
1. To make the body of this turkey, first you must unwrap the caramel chew.
2. Next bend the chew into a right angle shape.
3. Now take a chocolate chip and press it into the chew (with the tip facing out and the chocolate drip facing down).
4. Take a Hershey Kiss and press it into the underside of the chew. Make sure it doesn't go all the way through.
Step 2: Finishing Step...
1. Break the fudge striped cookie in half.
2. Press the half cookie down into the back end of the caramel chew.
That's it... Now you can make as many as you want... maybe even enough to conquer the world.
Then you can eat them once you're the ruler of all :P