Introduction: Turmeric Soup (Home Remedies for Cough to Get Instant Relief)
NOTE: May be my images look not good because I have no camera I am using my Nokia E5. But you can understand my idea is enough for me.
Turmeric (Curcuma longa), the bright yellow of the spice rainbow, is a powerful medicine that has long been used in the Chinese and Indian systems of medicine as an anti-inflammatory agent to treat a wide variety of conditions, including flatulence, jaundice, menstrual difficulties, bloody urine, hemorrhage, toothache, bruises, chest pain, and colic.This soup is very effective on cough.
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.
Step 1: Ingredients
- turmeric powder
- vegetables (whatever you like,you,ginger,garlic anything)
- Instant noodles (you can also use meat ,chicken,pork)
- spices (here I am using Instant noodle's tastemaker packet but you can try new.)
Step 2: Add Water in Pan.
- Heat the pan and add 3 cups of water.
- cut vegetables in very small pieces
Step 3: Add Turmeric Powder
- Add 1tbl spoon turmeric powder
- stir it
- bring to a boil for a sec.
Step 4: Add Noodles and Veggies
- Add the noodles, and cook till they are soft.
- Add vegetables
- stir till they are cooked
- (if you wanna add meat please boil it first.)
Step 5: Add Spices.
- Here I am using only noodle's instant taste maker but you can use other spices and sauces.
- stir and boil for a minute
- and soup is ready.
- Serve immediately.