I've always been stuck holding the flashlight without enough hands to hold other stuff, and i never got around to go to the store and buy a headlamp. So i decided to make a removable one for any flashlight out of duct tape
Step 1: Gather Your Stuff
- duct tape
- rubber band
- I used a paper tape measure from Ikea
Step 2: First Measure/first Cut
measure the circumference of the place you want it to sit, then cut that length plus a bit (to overlap) of tape. make a ring, and then do the sticky side.
Step 3: Cross Bridges
- Put the ring on your head and put a piece across, then do the sticky side.
- Keep the ring on your head and put a piece going Front-to-Back, then cover the sticky side.
Step 4: Appearance
I cut the front pieces a little thinner so it doesn't look so bulky
Step 5: Light Holder
- cut 2 slits in the sides, and fold them over, you can cut them or tape them down
- put thinned piece through, with sticky part up
- Cut the rubber band into 2 pieces, place them on one side, tape over them
- make a ring with the rubber band taped to the other side and tape over it
Step 6: Enjoy!
i enjoyed it and hopefully you will too
please vote for me