What you need.
- One meter of tulle.
- Elastic Band
- Sewing machine
Good Luck! ;)
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.
Step 1: First Step
- Measure the bust line, then cut the fabric you need.
- Now measure the elastic part around the bust line.
- Sew the elastic to the fabric.
- Attach the edges as you see in the pictures. (On this part the fabric will look with ruffles).
- Sew by hand this part.
Step 2: Second Step
For the last part
- Sew the bra to the bottom, also by hand :)
- With a ribbon do a bow and sew.
And that's it! A sexy Baby Doll to wear on Valentine's Day! :)