A sweet and funny DIY, if like (NØ), you don’t really have green fingers… Come and play “Hop o’ My Thumb” with her !!
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.
Step 1: Step 1: Here Is What You Will Need...
- Some funny-looking stones
- Some gouache in green...for the cactus
- A color pencil.
- A plant pot with a dead plant to be changed!
Step 2: Step 2: a Quick and Easy Step by Step...
- Wash your stone and color paint it…
- Let it dry and paint some little spots using the gouache to make the illusion of cactus flowers
- Draw little crosses to create the sharp prickles !
Step 3: Step 3: Plant It !!
Plant it and you are good to go... best of all, no more water and dead plants :))
Let me know what you think of this DIY in the comment section!
Read the full DIY tutorial on my blog NO-NARRATIVE-LINES.com