- 30A brush speed controller.
- Function: forward, reverse, brake
- Working voltage: 3.0V---5.0V.
- Current(A): 30A
- BEC: 5V/1A
- Driver frequency: 2KHz
- Input: 2-3 Li-Po / Ni-Mh/Ni-cd 4-10cell
- Constant current 30A Max 30A< 30s Pulsed 40A< 5sBrake On / with brake
- This ESC can work with 130/180/260/280/380
- Safety Arming Feature: Regardless the throttle stick position, the motor will not spin after battery connected.
- Brake Settings: The brake function can be enabled or disabled by switch.
- Battery Type: The battery type can be chosen by a jumper.2.4 Low Voltage Protection
- Threshold: For lithium batteries, the threshold for each cell is 3.0V. When the battery's voltage is less then the threshold, the ESC will gradually reduce the output power to prevent the battery from over discharging.
- Over-heat protection: When the temperature of the ESC is over 110 Celsius degree, the ESC will gradually reduce the output power.
- Throttle signal loss protection: The ESC will gradually reduce the output power if the throttle signal is lost for 1 second, further loss for 2 seconds will cause its output to be completely cut-off.
Step 1: List of Component
In this tutorial, (please refer the image above) the components needed are as follow:
- Titan Servo Tester Three-Speed Switch With Indicator
- male to male cable
- female to male cable
- 2-3 Lithium Polymer or 4-10 NiMH/NiCd
- Crocodile Cilp
- 30A Micro Brush Motor Brake Controller (BEC)
- DC Gear Motor
Step 2: Hardware Installation
The above diagram shows the connection between 30A Micro Brush Motor Brake Controller (refer above photo),Titan Servo Tester Three-Speed Switch With Indicator and DC Gear Motor.Follow the Instruction below:
- Connect pin signal 30A Micro Brush to pin out Servo Tester (refer the diagram above).
- Connect pin motor to DC Gear Motor.
- Connect pin supply to Battery 4.8V NiCd
- Switch ON the Suis
- Adjust the servo tester's knob to clockwise (forward) ,counterclockwise(reverse), middle (brake).