Introduction: Magnetic Switch Door Alarm Sensor, Normally Open, Simple Project, 100% Working, Source Code Given
Hi guys, I'm going to make tutorial about MC-18 Magnetic Switch Sensor Alarm that operates in normally open mode.
- Switch Type: NO(normal Close type), the circuit is Open normally, and, circuit is connected when magnet is near.
- The reed switch is an electrical switch operated by an applied magnetic field.
- Designed for use with alarm systems. Great for use in family and factory window, door. etc
- Product Name : Door Magnetic Switch
- Switch Type : NO (Normally Open)
- Contact Capacity : 0.5A(Maximum Switch Current)
- Switch Voltage : 100V
- Rated Power : 10W
- Breakdown Volt : DC 200V
- Operating Distance : 15-25mm
- Cable Length : 20cm/7.9"
- Each Size(Approx) : 23 x 14 x 7mm /0.9" x 0.55" x 0.28"(L*W*H)
- Color : White
- Housing Material : ABS
- Weight : 7g
- Package Content :1 Pair x Door Magnetic Switch
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.