Introduction: Tutorial: How to Make a Simple Temperature Sensor by Using DS18B20 and Arduino UNO
This tutorial will show you a few simple steps on how to make temperature sensor functional. It just take a few minutes to make it true on your project. Goodluck !
The DS18B20 digital thermometer provides 9-bit to 12-bit Celsius temperature measurements and has an alarm function with nonvolatile user-programmable upper and lower trigger points. The DS18B20 communicates over a 1-Wire bus that by definition requires only one data line (and ground) for communication with a central microprocessor. In addition, the DS18B20 can derive power directly from the data line (“parasite power”), eliminating the need for an external power supply.
- DS18B20 Temperature Sensor Single Bus Digital Temperature Sensor Module For Arduino Diy KitFeatures:Made of Environmentally friendly materials material, durable
- Exquisite workmanship.
- Mini size, easy to carry.
- Precision continuous self-calibrating analog/digital.
- Greatly reduces current consumption during idle periods.
- Typical applications include portable instrumentation industrial process control and small transmitters.
- Material: Electronic component
- Color: Black
- SIZE: 12X20mm
- Package Included:1 x Temperature Sensor Detection Module
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.