Introduction: Tutorial : How to Use ESP32-CAM in Video Streaming Web Server
ESP32-CAM is an ESP32 Wireless IoT Vision Development Board in a very small form factor, designed to be used in various IoT projects, such as home smart devices, industrial wireless control, wireless monitoring, QR wireless identification and so on. It supports deep sleep mode with power consumption as low as 6mA at 5V which makes it ideal for portable IoT applications.
- Voltage: 5V
- Current: 2A
- The smallest 802.11b/g/n Wi-Fi BT SoC Module
- Low power 32-bit CPU
- Up to 160MHz clock speed, up to 600 DMIPS
- Built-in 520KB SRAM and 4M PSRAM
- Supports UART/SPI/I2C/PWM/ADC/DAC
- Support OV2640 and OV7670 cameras
- Built-in Flash lamp
- Support micro SD card
- Supports multiple sleep modes
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.
Step 1: Material Preparation
Photo above show item needed in this tutorial: