Introduction: Tutorial : How to Use RF Remote 315M (Active High, Momentary) and Receiver Kit
This tutorial shows how to use RF Remote 315M (Active High, Momentary) And Receiver Kit.
The operating voltage DC5V, receiver sensitivity is-98db. Leg 7 bits, respectively, VT, D3, D2, D1, D0, the +5 V and GND. VT is a valid signal high output pin Upon receiving a valid signal, the pin output high, may also drive the relay. Size: 6*22*41mm
There are four buttons on the remote control, and respectively correspond to the four data bits to the receiving board output pin D0, D1, D2, and D3 of. Press the buttons transmit signals, the corresponding data bit is output high.
- Operating voltage:DC12V (27A/12V battery x1)
- Operating Current: 10mA @ 12V
- Radiated power: 10mw @ 12V
- Size: 6.2 x 3.8 x1.4cm(LxWxD)
- Modulation mode: ASK (Amplitude Modulation)
- Transmitting frequency: 315MHZ (SAW frequency stabilization)
- Transmission distance :50-100M (Open field the receiver sensitivity -100dbm)
- Encoder types: fixed code
- The frequency of this product is 315 mhz.
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.