Intro: Tutorial of MP3-TF-16P
The MP3-TF-16P Player For Arduino is a small and low price MP3 module with an simplified output directly to the speaker. The module can be used as a stand alone module with attached battery, speaker and push buttons or used in combination with an Arduino UNO or any other with RX/TX capabilities.
- Supported sampling rates (kHz): 8/11.025/12/16/22.05/24/32/44.1/48
- 24 -bit DAC output, support for dynamic range 90dB , SNR support 85dB
- Fully supports FAT16 , FAT32 file system, maximum support 32G of the TF card, support 32G of U disk, 64M bytes NORFLASH
- A variety of control modes, I/O control mode, serial mode, AD button control mode
- Advertising sound waiting function, the music can be suspended. when advertising is over in the music continue to play
- Audio data sorted by folder, supports up to 100 folders, every folder can hold up to 255 songs
- 30 level adjustable volume, 6 -level EQ adjustable
Step 1: Material Planning
For this tutorial, the items needed to run this project are:
- Arduino Uno
- USB Cable type A to B
- SD Card
- Male to male jumper wire
- Resistor 1k ohm
Step 2: Hardware Installation
After complete your circuit, connect your Arduino Uno Board to your computer via USB Cable. You can see the LED on the MP3 will on. Make sure that the SD card had been installed in the mini MP3. The format of the song must be in MP3 file.
Step 3: Insert Source Code
- Download the test code and open it by using Arduino software or IDE.
- Make sure that you have choose the right board and the corresponding port. (In this tutorial, Arduino Uno is used)
- Then, upload the test code into your Arduino Uno.
Step 4: Video
Enjoy watch the tutorial!