Introduction: Tuxedo Shirt Studs
I’ve never thought about making tuxedo shirt studs until a friend of mine asked me if I could make them. I told him that I was up for the challenge. Then I did research to find out all about them. I ordered the supplies that I needed and started putting them together. It was easier than I thought it would be.
In this instructable I am going to share with you how to make your own tuxedo shirt studs.
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.
Step 1: Items Needed
1. Tuxedo shirt studs, 2. Glue (I used E6000) and 3. Rivoli stones (I used 7mm Hyacinth Red, Green and Pink Cubic Zirconia Stones Diamond shape rivoli back facet) to match the diameter of the stud top.
Step 2: Directions
1. Put a small dot of glue in the center of the stud top.
2. Wait about one minute then press the stone into the glue. (widest side down)
3. Clean off any overflow of glue.
4. Let dry for 24 hours. You’re done.
Participated in the
Stick It! Contest