- Scissors >>>>>>>>>> http://amzn.to/2q6RbZL
- Craft Cutter >>>>>>>> http://amzn.to/2qvwIyT
- Glue >>>>>>>>>>>>> http://amzn.to/2q6NBi3
- 30cm Ruler >>>>>>>> http://amzn.to/2r3Msp4
- Paper Scoring Tools >> http://amzn.to/2qXNy9L
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.
Step 1: Cutting Paper for 1st Page
Only For First Page:-
- Cut The Paper of the measurements. ( L x H ) ( 20 cm x 9 cm).
- Divide the same page into half with respect to height . Height = 2 x 4.5 cm
- Fold the half.
- Now as the measurements in figure 3 mark the points.
- Connect the alternate points of top and bottom together. you will get the look as figure 4.
- Now your Paper Ready for folding. Keep It aside for step 3.
Step 2: Cutting Paper for 2nd Page
- Cut the 2nd page of different color as per the measurements. (L x H) (26cm x 9cm)
- Divide it into 4 equal parts. Each part would be equal 6.5cm. (Represented in figure 2)
- fold the parts from the line in zig-zag form.
- Your second piece of paper is ready, Put it aside, you will need it in further step.
Step 3: Cutting Paper for 3rd Page
- Cut the 3rd page of different color as per the measurements. (L x H) (30cm x 10cm)
- Mark the center and draw a straight line. (Refer figure 2)
- Fold from the line.
- You will get two equal half.
- Your 3rd piece paper is ready.
Step 4: Applying Designer Paper
- Apply designer paper on the sides of the (Paper Piece 3) measuring (30 x 10).
- Before apply the paper cut the designer paper into two half so that it allow easy folding of the card.
- Repeat the same procedure on the other side.
- For reference have look to the video above.
- Video Link:- https://youtu.be/N1gf7JwocKI?t=8m55s
Step 5: Folding Paper Piece 1
- Use scoring tool for folding. This tools very clear marks for folding and the marks easily bends.
- Please refer the above video. Will show how to fold the paper and score it to fold.
Step 6: Final Assembely.
- Take the folded (PAPER PIECE 1) and adjust itself in the center of Piece 3. (Refer Above Video)
- Apply Glue On both the sides of the PIECE 1 (Only on the Triangular surface ).(Refer Image 1)
- Place it on the center point of the PIECE 3.
- Close the card
- After the glue will dries open the card and you will have the partial Twist to the card.
- Now take the Zig Zag piece and apply Designer paper on one side of the of it.
- Open the card place it on the center of the card.
- Apply glue as per Image 2 and Image 3.
- Refer the above video thoroughly if you find it difficult to understand.
Step 7: Full Video
Full Video Is on You tube.
Please Link, Comment And Subscribe for more videos in near future.