I designed a bunch of twisted flowerpots in tinkercad. Heres how.
pictures of printed models taken by myminifactory.com
Step 1: Tools Used
Step 2: Design
- Start by picking a shape or designing one
- then flatten shape to a good size like .7
- press control d then move up duplicate .7 and turn 1 degree
- you can make it slightly larger or smaller depending on how you want it to look
- Hold control d and it will duplicate that stop when it hits the size you want
- Cut hole in it and your done
- The one with the stars I filled in some bottom layers and did star pattern for rest
- also filled in bottom for the one that holds 3 flowers
Step 3: Files
Step 4: Photos of Finished Pots
Please vote for me in invention challenge.
you can also leave a tip via thingiverse, or myminifactory