Introduction: Two Ingredient Homemade Pizza Dough
Subscribe on YouTube for more recipes every Tuesday! Don’t forget to make a request!
1 cup unflavored Greek Yogurt
1 1/2 cups self rising flour
- Mix ingredients together in large mixing bowl
- Knead dough for 5-8 minutes until completely blended
- Form into a circular ball
- Sprinkle counter and dough ball with flour and roll out into desired pizza shape
- Add your favorite toppings and enjoy!
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.