Intro: USB Light V 2.0
This Instructable was the updated version of MAKE USB LIGHT FOR LAPTOPS IN 10 MINUTES,In that USB Light have only 4 LEDs are used but here totally 6 LEDs are used.6 LEDs makes more Brightness and it is also Energy efficient.
Step 1: Gathering Tools & Materials
- Used cool drink tin
-Small wooden piece
-plastic pipe piece
-3 mm LED s-6
-100 R Resistors-6
-USB male port
-Hot Glue Gun
Step 2: MAKE THE USB LIGHT
Make the USB Light as per the circuit diagram.
* Cut the common PCB board for required size.
* Assemble the LED s and Resistors in PCB and Make soldering
* Mark and cut the cool drink tin into half using scissors.
* make the hole under the cool drink tin using compass.
* Pass the one end of the wire through the hole and solder with the circuit's +ve and - ve ends.
* Take the USB male port and solder the other end of the wire with proper pins.
Step 3: MAKE THE STAND
Take the plastic pipe and make small hole on it.
For the same take the cool drink tin and make the hole on bottom of it.
Take the wooden piece and place the plastic pipe on wooden board using Glue gun.
Take the iron wire and pass through the plastic pipe and cool drink tin.
Bend the iron wire on both ends and glue it in correct position.
Place the PCB into inside the cool drink tin.
Step 4: FINISHING WORK
Draw the circle in OHP sheet using marker in the size of the cool drink tin.
Draw the side leg for grip.
Place the OHP sheet inside the cool drink tin using glue gun.
Connect the USB male port in USB female port and it starts working.