If your looking for a healthy breakfast sandwich... This is Not it!
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.
Step 1: Ingredients
- 2 Pieces of Bread
- 1 Slice of Cheese
- 3 Eggs
- 5 Pieces of Bacon
Step 2: Directions
- Fry your Bacon.
- When your bacon is done roll it in syrup. And sit aside.
- Beat 3 eggs in a bowl. Add 2 tbs butter to skillet,then scramble your eggs.
- When eggs are done, lay the slice of cheese on them while they are still hot.
- Butter the 2 pieces of bread and toast them.
- Now its time to put everything together.
- Lay 1 piece of toast on plate and then add your cheesy eggs, syrup covered bacon, and then lay your 2nd piece of toast on top.
- Optional - Drizzle with more syrup!!
Step 3: Final Product!
You now have the ultimate breakfast sandwich!! Enjoy!
Participated in the