Add exquisite touch to the Easter eggs and turn them into piece of art. Here's how.
- raw egg
- thin wooden stick (1-2 mm diameter)
- vitrage paints
- hard drawing brushes, different sizes
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.
- Make small holes on the bottom and on the top of the egg, using the needle. Blow the inside out of the egg. Wash the egg with warm water and let it dry out.
- Thread the stick through the holes. Thus you'll be able to hold the egg minimizing the risk of ruining the drawing by accidentally touching the still wet paint.
- Let your imagination free.
- Leave the ready egg dry out for 24 hours.
Make a bouquet of unique, art Easter eggs.