If you want to surprise your family and friends and be at once lazy, please take attention and put your shoulder to the wheel (for about 30 minutes).
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.
Step 1: Ingredients
- baking chocolate
- dried fruits on your taste (apples,peaches, pears, apricots, prunes, etc.)
- morello cherries (I used frozen ones)
- baked nuts (hazelnut, walnut, almond, etc.)
- corn flakes
- coconut sprinkles
- fruit paste
Step 2: Directions
Melt the chocolate well in water bath.
Chop the banana and fruit paste on thin Cristmas stars (just kidding - as you wish).
Fill the dried apricots/prunes with nuts!
Step 5: Dipping All in the Sea of Chocolate
Put them on foil and let them cool (on the balcony, if it is a real winter).
- Morello cheries here are first!
- Dried fruits
- Corn flakes
- and everyting else left!
Step 9: Final Advices
- Bon apetit!
- Feel the love in the air!
- Happy New year!
I am waiting for your comments.
Participated in the
Holiday Gifts Contest