If you want to surprise your family and friends and be at once lazy, please take attention and put your shoulder to the wheel (for about 30 minutes).
Step 1: Ingredients
- baking chocolate
- dried fruits on your taste (apples,peaches, pears, apricots, prunes, etc.)
- morello cherries (I used frozen ones)
- baked nuts (hazelnut, walnut, almond, etc.)
- corn flakes
- coconut sprinkles
- fruit paste
Step 2: Directions
Melt the chocolate well in water bath.
Chop the banana and fruit paste on thin Cristmas stars (just kidding - as you wish).
Fill the dried apricots/prunes with nuts!
Step 5: Dipping All in the Sea of Chocolate
Put them on foil and let them cool (on the balcony, if it is a real winter).
- Morello cheries here are first!
- Dried fruits
- Corn flakes
- and everyting else left!
Step 9: Final Advices
- Bon apetit!
- Feel the love in the air!
- Happy New year!
I am waiting for your comments.