Ready to make a Lamp!
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.
Step 1: Materials Needed
* 2 Paper plates
* 1 paper towel stick
* Paper or Plastic bags
* Toothpaste top
* Straws or toothpicks
* Glue,pens,and markets
* Glue the two paper plates together .
* Create a circle on top of one side of the plastic plate the size of the paper towel stick .
* Place the Paper towel stick into the hole .
* Glue the toothpaste top on the left or right side of the plate
* Ball the paper or plastic bags ups
* glue them together creating any-size lampshade of your choice
* Allow the glue to dry for 10 mins
* Then apply lampshade to paper towel stick.
* Now add any extra colors or personal ideal to make your lamp more creative
* ENJOY :) !!!!
Participated in the
Homemade Gifts Contest