Help save mother earth and reduce waste.
This is an excellent idea to reduce the waste and turn your broken tablet sleeve, without spending a cent.
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.
Step 1: Remove the Broken Plastic Mould
1) Trim off the edge of the tablet sleeve with a utility scissors.
2) You may trim off the frilling edges to make it looked more finished.
Step 2: Almost Done :)
3) Get your note book/ exercise book and your favourite pen.
4) Bring the elastic band from the back to the front so it secures the note book in place.
5) Place pen into the hook and done. You have just made a "new" DIY notepad.