1 1/2 fabric
gun for silicone glue
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.
Step 1: Measuring
- Measure the length or distance from each hole
- Draw a line or mark with a marker or sharpie make sure the distance from each hole is the same
Step 2: Bucket
- Place your bucket and drill holes total of 4 in one side of the bucket
- Use a drill
- Drill the holes you have marked/ created make the holes big enough so the fabric could go threw
Step 3: Fabric
- Cut your fabric into straps for your back by folding them
- The leftovers is going to be for your support of your back
Step 4: Glue
- The leftovers of the fabric and glue one of the of the concern with the hot glue gun and and place the other piece on top .
- And place the cotton balls inside of it and then glue the rest .
- Lastly glue that piece to the bucket but place it in the middle of the bucket.
Step 5: Gun and Glue
- Place the glue inside the gun but you might need help with this part of the project
- When finished using it place a nail inside so it won't dry out
- Be careful when using it you could get dirty
Step 6: Glue Around
- Glue around each concern of the bucket but be careful cause you can get dirty with this step
- Make sure its is enough for each
- Wait until its is dry and test it out if no water comes out
- Use the bucket lid to cover the bucket
Step 7: Finally
Test it out and your done