Introduction: Urban Sea X-mas Tree
Working mainly as a Full Stack Web Developer, in my free time I enjoy relaxing far, far away from the tech world. Since I was a child, my hobby is to create things. Concerned about the future and the abuse of human nature, I decided to experiment and work primarily with wood which most people would consider waste - recycling, recycling, and again - recycling. My favorite material to use is broken or old furniture, driftwood, timber salvaged from demolished buildings, or anything wooden that could be re-used.
Last X-mas I decided to bring some summer spirit at home and made myself a reusable x-mas tree from driftwood pieces, collected from the seaside.
So lets start... Go out! Have a walk in the nature. By the sea or river.
Collect pieces of driftwood and shells.
Step 1: What You Need
1. Driftwood sticks - the number and shapes depending on your project. A bigger and heavier piece is needed for the base.
2. A broken wire hanger or just any piece of wire for the base
3. А pair of pliers to bend the end of the wire
4. A drill to make holes in the wooden sticks
5. Seashells and cord for the decoration (optional)
That's all! Have a Joyful And Peaceful Christmas :-)