I LOVE coffee,....no I LIVE coffee,....no I....well anyway you get the idea, I'm pretty much useless without my early morning hot, dark, caffeine-filled beverage. Call it an addiction, I just call it a missing element in my blood.
The best coffee is made from fresh grinded beans and I happen to like the coffee made with anI talian coffee-can or espresso maker on my gas stove.
I recently bought an old hand-cranked coffee grinder on a flea-market and after cleaning the thing I started grinding coffee beans. Ass I was turning the crank like a madman I thought by myself that:
- People from earlier days had all the time.
- People way-back had more patience then I have now.
- People from history had less craving for there coffee.
- People back then had stronger arms from doing hard work all day.
- People years ago weren't smart enough to invent a cordless drill and use it!
Off course, that was it! My drill to the rescue! (You can even grind meat with it I've read somewhere around here ;-) )
Step 1: Needs
You will need:
- A hand power coffee grinder.
- A little drawer with coffee beens.
- A cordless drill (With cord might work too, you never know).
- A black cat (well that's optional actually, as long as the coffee is black, I'm ok with it)
Step 2: Need to Do
You will need to do:
- Stop turning the crank!
- Turn off the nut from the crank-axel.
- Turn on the drill on the axel.
- Turn the axel with the drill
- Turn yourself to the black gold called coffee
Step 3: Your Needs
After putting the grinded coffee in the espresso can with enough water, put it on the fire, wait until it cooks (oh no waiting!) poor the coffee in a cup and ENJOY!
(Next time I have to try to roast the beans myself)