This device is called Servo Motor Tester which can be used to run the servo motor by simple plug in servo motor and power supply to it. The device also can be used as a signal generator for electric speed controller (ESC), then you can test your motor system without using a transmitter and receiver.There are 3 modes to check servos or ESC:
- Manual mode: turn the knob with different speed, check the reaction time.
- Neutral mode: make the servo go back to the neutral point.
- Automatic \""window wiper\"" mode: make the servo swing like a window wipers in the biggest angle.
It can connect 1-3 servos simultaneously and test such as 1-3 servos consistency and so on.You can also connect 1-3 ESC to test and compare their reaction time respectively. It can connect 3 servos of the CCPM helicopters and select servos.It can also connect the servo of airplanes install the steering-box and adjust planes by using such as the neutral mode and so on.
Voltage consumption: DC4.8-6V
Size: 35 x 30 x 13mm
Original box: NO
Step 1: List of Components
The attached photo shows the component needed In this tutorial:
- 2-3 Lithium Polymer
- Brushless DC Motor (1000kv)
- HW30A Brushless Motor Speed Controller
- Titan Servo Tester (SER-TESTER)
- Crocodile Clip
Step 2: Hardware Installation
The above diagram shows the connection between HW30A Brushless Motor Speed Controller,Titan Servo Tester Three-Speed Switch With Indicator and Brushless DC Motor. Follow the Instruction below:
- Firstly connect HW30A ESC pin input signal to pin out Servo Tester.
- Second connect HW30A ESC pin output to Brushless DC Motor.
- Lastly connect HW30A ESC pin input (supply) to Battery LiPo.
- Make sure the Servo Tester in Man Mode
- Tuning the knob, the Brushless DC Motor start to move with the speed corresponding with the knob level.